Saturday, April 13, 2013

How to Turn $99 into $13,250

In today's essay, I'm doing something I don't normally do...
 
Instead of telling you about what's going on in the markets, I'm going to tell you about an opportunity, which ends today.
 
Now I know I'll get complaints that this sounds like an advertisement. And in a sense, it is. But I'm not going to apologize for it. This is something I think you absolutely MUST take advantage of.
 
It's something I have paid for with my own money. And most importantly, it ends today.
 
Let me explain...
 
As a trader, research is everything. You're only as good as your ideas. And your ideas are only as good as the research that goes into them.
 
I spent more than 20 years in the stock brokerage industry. During that time, I subscribed to dozens of newsletters... I paid for some of the most expensive research on Wall Street. I'm telling you... the best stuff came from Stansberry & Associates.
 
I was so impressed with the quality of S&A's research that when I decided to retire from the brokerage business, I contacted S&A about publishing my own research. I didn't even consider writing for anybody else.
 
Prior to that, though, I was an S&A Alliance member. I had access to just about everything S&A published. And I paid a hefty price for it. But I still view my Alliance membership as one of the best investments I ever made.
 
For example, I think my colleagues Dan Ferris and Porter Stansberry are two of the best business analysts in the world. They do a great job of finding safe, cheap companies. When they find great businesses trading for great prices, I structure my own option trades around those companies.
 
I've used their research dozens of times to structure safe, triple-digit winning trades for my readers... my clients... and myself.
 
It might sound odd if you've never used this approach, but their fundamental stock research is some of the most useful option-trading material you can get anywhere, for any price.
 
Today, the Alliance membership – which gives you access to all the research published by Dan, Porter, me, and half a dozen of our colleagues – costs $13,250. That may seem steep... and I know it's out of reach for a lot of investors and traders. But it's worth every penny.
 
And today, I'm going to show you how you can get all of S&A's research for just $99. Yes, you can get access to $13,250 worth of research for only $99.
 
S&A is holding an "Open House." All of our research is on display. If you've ever wanted to take a peek at some of the best research on Wall Street, now is your chance.
 
Through this Open House, you'll get full access – for one month – to everything we publish... all the current newsletter issues... all the research... all the educational videos and investment manuals – including my eight-part video series on option trading.
 
You'll get all of our trading recommendations... all of our favorite long-term plays... and our best gold and silver investments. You'll get access to EVERYTHING we publish, without paying the normal subscription fees.
 
All it will cost you is $99.
 
You can't even buy a nice dinner for four for 99 bucks anymore. But you can get access to all of my option-trading services. You can check out Porter's new Stansberry Alpha service. You can read Doc Eifrig's Retirement Trader, Steve Sjuggerud's True Wealth Systems, Dan Ferris' Extreme Value, and even Frank Curzio's Phase 1 Investor.
 
You're going to get hundreds of investment and trading ideas... for just $99.
 
But there's a catch... the Open House closes tonight. If you want access to all of this research, you need to sign up today. So you can't waste a bunch of time thinking about it.
 
Really, though, what is there to think about? If you're a serious investor or a serious trader, this is an absolute, no-brainer deal.
 
To register for the open house, just click here.
 
Best regards and good trading,
 
Jeff Clark


No comments:

Post a Comment